The ENPAM Foundation, as part of the “Quadrifoglio” program of integrated strategic assistance for doctors and dentists, intends to support access to Camplus Colleges through the issuance of subsidies for the payment of tuition, reserved for children and equivalent of the members of the Foundation and to fifth and sixth-year Medicine and Dentistry students enrolled in the fund.
The duration of the subsidy cannot be longer than the number of years remaining to achieve the master’s degree, with a maximum subsidy limit of € 5,000.00 for each beneficiary and for each year of stay in the college.
The subsidy is granted from the year of acceptance of the application until the conclusion of university studies, without any further participation in future announcements, provided that the beneficiary maintains enrollment in one of the university colleges of merit and sends the documentation attesting to the renewal.
For access to the subsidy, the announcement identifies:
- the applicant who is the member (active or retired) of the ENPAM Foundation;
- the beneficiary who is the student recipient of the service, son of the applicant, or equivalent.
The applicant must possess the following requirements:
- be regularly enrolled in the Enpam Foundation;
- be in compliance with all the contribution obligations provided by the Foundation’s Regulations;
- be registered in the reserved area of the www.enpam.it website;
- have an average gross annual income for the last three years, of any nature and of the entire family unit to which the declared beneficiary must also belong for the purposes of IRPEF, not exceeding 9 times the minimum Inps treatment for the previous year equal to € 6,816.42 and therefore not exceeding € 61,347.78; the higher income is increased by an amount equal to the minimum Inps treatment for the previous year for each family unit member, excluding the applicant; if a member of the family unit has a disability recognized by the competent authorities equal to or greater than 80%, the limit of the total income of the applicant’s family unit is increased by one third for each of the members affected by the disability.
The beneficiary must possess the following requirements:
- have passed the selection for access to one of the Merit University Colleges;
- not have exceeded the age of 26 at the expiration date of the announcement.
The above subsidies can be granted only once in the academic year for each child of the applicant; the same subsidies are not compatible with similar subsidies, allowances or economic treatments obtainable through different pension management, or guaranteed by other laws or contracts.
The Enpam Foundation will send the applicant the outcome of the application by email within 45 days from the expiration date of the announcement.
APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
The application can be submitted exclusively online at www.enpam.it.
The granting of the subsidy for the payment of the Camplus College tuition fee occurs following the presentation of a document attesting to the passing of the selection for enrollment in the chosen Camplus College (for students who already reside at Camplus it is sufficient to attach the contract at the reference Camplus College).
If, at the deadline indicated by the announcement, the applications in line with the requirements necessary for the subsidies were to exceed the availability of the announcement, a specific ranking will be drawn up for the allocation of the subsidy, giving priority to those for which the beneficiary would use the subsidy for the attendance of degree courses in medicine and surgery and dentistry.