ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR CAMPLUS THROUGH INPS NOTICE
The following information and deadlines pertain to the academic year 2023-2024.
All information regarding the academic year 2023-2024 will be updated as soon as the new INPS notice is published, typically by mid-July.
Camplus merit colleges are part of a network of recognized and accredited university merit colleges (CCUM) by the Ministry of University and Research (MUR), and have been participating in the INPS notice for over 10 years.
You can download the INPS notice and its Annex 1 from the “New Notices” section on the INPS website.
The procedure to follow for admission is as follows:
- Fill out the INPS admission application on the inps.it website starting from 12:00 PM on July 14, 2023, and no later than 12:00 PM on August 11, 2023.
- Complete the Camplus admission application by following the provided link.
- Await the publication of the INPS ranking list.
- If you are selected as a winner, you will be contacted by the Camplus Management.
The winners of the INPS notice will be contacted by the Camplus Management in order of their ranking on the INPS list, taking into consideration the availability of room types in each facility and the gender of students already occupying the rooms.
It is important to note that a successful outcome in the INPS notice does not automatically guarantee the assignment of a bed in one of the Camplus merit colleges.
Please note that students who already have a Camplus contract will be considered winners of the INPS notice and will have priority over the INPS spots assigned by Camplus.
Only students who are assigned a bed based on the aforementioned criteria will receive a copy of the contract.
For the academic year 2022/2023, the INPS notice did not explicitly specify the number of beds allocated to each college out of the 477 available for the winners. Therefore, Camplus has announced that they have made up to 200 beds available within their merit colleges, distributed as follows:
- Up to 35 beds in Florence at Camplus Firenze.
- Up to 35 beds in Milan, divided among Camplus Lambrate, Turro, and Città Studi.
- Up to 30 beds in Bologna at Camplus Bononia and Alma Mater.
- Up to 30 beds in Turin at Camplus Bernini.
- Up to 25 beds in Catania at Camplus Catania.
- Up to 25 beds in Palermo at Camplus Palermo.
- Up to 20 beds in Rome at Camplus Pietralata.
Please note that these numbers represent the maximum available beds in each location
To simulate your line click here.
You can get a reduction of up to 12,500 euros.
This table shows the main types of accommodation available for the winning students of the INPS Call.
|City||Camplus College||Accomodation||Annual fee basis on which to calculate the amount with INPS Benefit*|
|Bologna||Alma Mater||Single room with private bathroom||17.000 €|
|Double room with private bathroom||15.000 €|
|Bononia||Single room with private bathroom||17.500 €|
|Double room with private bathroom||15.500 €|
|Catania||Catania||Single room with private bathroom||13.050 €|
|Double room with private bathroom||11.050 €|
|Firenze||Firenze||Single room with shared bathroom with another single room||16.000 €|
|Double room with shared bathroom||15.000 €|
|Milano||Città Studi||Single room with shared bathroom with another double room||18.000 €|
|Double room with shared bathroom with another single room||16.000 €|
|Lambrate||Single room in apartment||17.800 €|
|Double room in apartment||15.800 €|
|Turro||Single room with shared bathroom with another single room||18.500 €|
|Double room with private bathroom||16.500 €|
|Palermo||Palermo||Single room with private bathroom||13.050 €|
|Double room with private bathroom||11.050 €|
|Roma||Pietralata||Single room with shared bathroom with another single room||17.000 €|
|Double room with private bathroom||16.000 €|
|Torino||Bernini||Single room with private bathroom||17.000 €|
|Superior double room with private bathroom||15.250 €|
* These are to be considered as a basis on which to calculate the student’s contribution, according to its ISEE certificate and the criteria established by the INPS call.
The deadline for submitting the INPS application is set for 12:00 PM on August 11, 2023.
Winners of the INPS notice will maintain the right to accommodation at Camplus throughout the legal duration of their degree program, even when transitioning from a bachelor’s to a master’s degree.
Students who intend to reside at Camplus exclusively through the INPS notice must still fill out the admission application on our website and wait for the publication of the INPS ranking list.
Applicants for the benefit must follow the procedures detailed in the INPS notice, which are summarized here.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE INPS NOTICE:
The following individuals are eligible to participate in the competition as children or orphans:
- Children or orphans of individuals registered with the Unified Management of Credit and Social Benefits.
- Children or orphans of pensioners who are users of the Public Employees Management (GDP).
- Children or orphans of individuals registered with the Magisterial Assistance Management (ENAM).
- Children or orphans of individuals registered with the Post and Telecommunications Fund (Fondo Postelegrafonici).
The beneficiaries must meet the following requirements:
- Not be more than two years behind in their academic career.
- Be unemployed or jobless at the time of application.
- Not exceed 26 years of age by the deadline of the notice.
- Not have been expelled from a collegiate facility due to disciplinary reasons or for other circumstances resulting in the revocation of the benefit due to incompatible behavior with community life.
- Have no criminal convictions.
- Not receive educational benefits, in cash or services, exceeding a total value of €6,000, provided by the government or other public or private entities and institutions.
- Not be assigned a spot in a college within the properties owned by the Institute.
Note: For those filling out the INPS admission application, it is important to remember that the applicant must possess and proceed using SPID (Public System for Digital Identity), CIE (Electronic Identity Card), or CNS (National Services Card).
- July 13, 2023: Publication of the INPS Notice
- August 11, 2023: Deadline for submitting the INPS application
- By September 8, 2023: Publication of the Ranking List
- By September 26, 2023: Completion of the procedures specified in the INPS Notice (refer to Article 9)
- October 5, 2023: First ranking list update for withdrawals
- October 20, 2023: Second ranking list update for withdrawals
Please note that these timelines refer to the academic year 2023-2024.
The participation application must be submitted exclusively online by 12:00 PM on August 11, 2023, on the website www.inps.it. Upon successful completion, INPS will provide a confirmation receipt. Please note that it is also necessary to fill out the admission application, indicating the preferred Camplus as the first choice.
To complete the application for participation in the competition, it is necessary to submit to INPS the Single Substitute Declaration (DSU) required for the determination of the ISEE for university benefits.
The ranking list will be published by September 8, 2023, on the website www.inps.it, in the specific section dedicated to the competition.
The competition ranking list is prepared based on merit and income:
MERIT = from 0 to 100 points
INCOME = from 0 to 25 points
The merit score is calculated as follows:
- For students enrolling in the first or second year of the program, the score will be based on their high school diploma grade.
- For students enrolling in the third year or subsequent years, or in master’s degree programs, the score will be based on the weighted average grade obtained in the previous academic year or an equivalent degree.
The income score is calculated as indicated below:
Equal to or less than € 8.000,00
|From € 8.000,01 to € 16.000,00||20|
|From € 16.000,01 to € 24.000,00||15|
|From € 24.000,01 to € 32.000,00||10|
|From € 32.000,01 to € 44.000,00||5|
|Higher than € 44.000,00||0|
The winners of the competition will receive a specific communication from INPS.
By September 26, 2023, the student admitted with reservation must complete all the required procedures (see Article 9 of the INPS Notice). For students awaiting the result of the entrance test, they can wait until October 17, 2023.
Within this period, the winners can declare that the acceptance of the benefit is conditional upon knowing the result of the entrance test at the respective University.
Hospitality at Camplus College entails a contribution from the student towards the established fee, as indicated below:
| % to be paid by the student*
| Maximum fee limit
|Up to € 8.000,00||5%||€ 12.500,00|
|From € 8.000,01 to € 12.000,00||8%||€ 12.500,00|
|From € 12.000,01 to € 16.000,00||12%||€ 12.500,00|
|From € 16.000,01 to € 20.000,00||16%||€ 12.500,00|
|From € 20.000,01 to € 24.000,00||21%||€ 11.500,00|
|From € 24.000,01 to € 28.000,00||25%||€ 11.500,00|
|From€ 28.000,01 to € 32.000,00||30%||€ 10.500,00|
|From € 32.000,01 to € 36.000,00||35%||€ 10.500,00|
|From € 36.000,01 to € 44.000,00||40%||€ 9.500,00|
|From € 44.000,01 to € 56.000,00||45%||€ 9.500,00|
|Higher € 56.000,00||50%||€ 9.500,00|
The percentage to be paid by the student is calculated based on the maximum fee limit. Any difference between the fee set by Camplus and the maximum limit will be the responsibility of the student.
The payment of the student’s contribution must be made directly at the Camplus College, according to the methods and deadlines indicated in the Camplus College contract.
At the beginning of each academic year, the contribution will be recalculated based on the value indicated in the ISEE University certification for that year. For this reason, it is necessary to submit a new Single Substitute Declaration (DSU) by June 30th of each year.